Gunner's Dream Clan

Welcome to our forums!
 
WebSite  HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 God - Is he/she real?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
?GDC|Bazooka|HAC
GDC|HAC
GDC|HAC
avatar

Number of posts : 4408
Age : 26
Location : Perth, Australia
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: God - Is he/she real?   Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:55 am

Zippo wrote:
this story whit adam is bs we become what we are now cuz of mutations and darwin evolution teory isn't teory any more we have evidences like "lucy" and othere archeological excavations,it's imposible that creature as advenced as human was made like this,creating of new species
from othere isn't quick,only some not normal conditions can accelerate it but it's impossible to create human from nothing then it looks like this:
i told you guys, man was formed out of the earth, and God created the earth. that means we came from God

and i can actually explain stuff like all those mutated monkey stuff without agreeing with evolution at all.

Quote :
Genesis 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
this says that the earth was completely covered in water, and that everything is dark etc. is it possible that X amount of years before adam and eve God created the earth? now it says God created man in his own image. is it possible then that after God created the earth, he made a race of stuff not in his image? that could fit the criteria of these monkey skulled stuff?

leading into a slightly more religious idea then:

what explains the water? well perhaps when satan rebelled he decieved all these things (there is a difference between fallen angels and demons), and God punished them all by covering the face of the earth in water. after the Noah's ark flood, God said that never again would he cover the face of the earth in water.
Genesis 9:11 I establish my covenant with you: Never again will all life be cut off by the waters of a flood; never again will there be a flood to destroy the earth.
now God didnt say that this was the first flood he had used to wipe out all life. he only said that he wouldnt do it again.


GDC|CaFa|FS*M wrote:
There Is No God, Someone Just Maked It Up About How And That, And Now Some Old Lady Has An Tumor And Says I Will Give The Money To The Church So I Go To Heven And Don't Go To Hell. Becous She Bilives In God.
first of all, you cant buy your way into heaven. only way in is by accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord and saviour and asking him to forgive you of all your sins.

but what your saying is that somebody made up God just to get peoples money? rubbish. thats what scientology is. and when people do give money to the church, it doesnt only go to the pastors and for financial gain. it can go into groups and organisations made to help the communitty.

my dad and his friend are heads of an organisation that helps gives troubled kids things to do so that they arent doing rubbish stuff. that is church related, but they arent doing it for financial gain

_________________
xfire = kingfaruk



Back to top Go down
View user profile http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Racism
kNite
Esteemed GDC|Member
Esteemed GDC|Member
avatar

Number of posts : 519
Age : 25
Location : Finland
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: God - Is he/she real?   Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:52 am

Again stupid question. What happens to a baby who dies shortly after his birth? He had no time to believe in anything. :gee:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
?GDC|Bazooka|HAC
GDC|HAC
GDC|HAC
avatar

Number of posts : 4408
Age : 26
Location : Perth, Australia
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: God - Is he/she real?   Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:38 am

i would say the baby goes to heaven, its still in a state of innocence and grace

_________________
xfire = kingfaruk



Back to top Go down
View user profile http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Racism
GDC|Damian|PpB*FA
GDC|Leader
GDC|Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 280
Age : 22
Location : Poland-Jedlinki/USA-New York
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: God - Is he/she real?   Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:04 pm

I hear when someone said, that babys go to the heaven and then they're angels...And i think this is true...

_________________



Click here
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GDC|Bone
GDC|Coleader
GDC|Coleader
avatar

Number of posts : 494
Age : 24
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: God - Is he/she real?   Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:36 pm

i dont think he exist but when i got exams i pray xD
so as long there is no proof, i dont really believe in him

MAY GOD BE WITH US GDC !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
?GDC|Bazooka|HAC
GDC|HAC
GDC|HAC
avatar

Number of posts : 4408
Age : 26
Location : Perth, Australia
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: God - Is he/she real?   Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:07 am

GDC|Bone wrote:
i dont think he exist but when i got exams i pray xD
so as long there is no proof, i dont really believe in him
so you pray to God to help you with exams even though you dont believe in him? thats rather contradictory

GDC|Damian|PpB*FA wrote:
I hear when someone said, that babys go to the heaven and then they're angels...And i think this is true...
i dont think that babies become angels when they go to heaven. babies would have lived on earth as human beings, for however short amount of time that was. angels havent been humans

_________________
xfire = kingfaruk



Back to top Go down
View user profile http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Racism
GDC|Atrox
Noble GDC|Member
Noble GDC|Member


Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: God - Is he/she real?   Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:09 am

He :lives!  He has forgiven our sins of violence in the past to start over! Believe and live forever
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://supermegafuntime.mybrute.com
redtalent
GDC|Guest
GDC|Guest


Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: God - Is he/she real?   Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:20 am

GDC|3nforcer|GDC wrote:
I don't think he exists.. Is there any proof of it? I just think some people made it up to be 'special' like the church. If you do believe in god, its no problem with me, but i think he doesn't exists.. First proof, than i believe Smile

Proof is proving the other theories wrong, with common sense. If God doesn't exist, then can you really bring yourself to believe that everything you see in this world and universe today - the way our body functions, the way our skull is built to protect our brain, the way water & food keeps us alive, the way the universe is, the way we had night & day, the earth and all other planets orbiting the sun the way they do - can you really believe that everything that is designed so perfect is the result of an: "accident" or "coincidence". A couple of atoms coming together? If we were here by an accident wouldn't we all be deformed and would there be any structure to life at all? Think about it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rubberduck
GDC|Coleader
GDC|Coleader
avatar

Number of posts : 2320
Location : Our cold wet Netherlands/Amersfoort
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: God - Is he/she real?   Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:32 am

GDC|Damian|PpB*FA wrote:
I hear when someone said, that babys go to the heaven and then they're angels...And i think this is true...
i dont think that babies become angels when they go to heaven. babies would have lived on earth as human beings, for however short amount of time that was. angels havent been humans[/quote]

Impossible, then we would have more dead lil african angles by now, than normal people.

Redtalent, if God exists, is that a reason to say, it's like it's supposed to be and all that?

_________________
"We play death metal. We write about vikings so, therefore, some refer us to viking metal, but I have no idea what that is. I can't imagine the viking’s veer into metal at all except on the swords and stuff. And musically, I guess they only played these strange lip instruments and some bongos or whatever."
-Johan Hegg, Amon Amarth

The funny thing of love is that everyone experiences it, thinks to understand it, but none of them does.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
redtalent
GDC|Guest
GDC|Guest


Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: God - Is he/she real?   Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:57 pm

Rubberduck wrote:
GDC|Damian|PpB*FA wrote:
I hear when someone said, that babys go to the heaven and then they're angels...And i think this is true...
i dont think that babies become angels when they go to heaven. babies would have lived on earth as human beings, for however short amount of time that was. angels havent been humans

Impossible, then we would have more dead lil african angles by now, than normal people.

Redtalent, if God exists, is that a reason to say, it's like it's supposed to be and all that?[/quote]

I'm not saying the world's suppose to be what it's like. I'm jus saying the background design of nature etc. is curtoesy of a designer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rubberduck
GDC|Coleader
GDC|Coleader
avatar

Number of posts : 2320
Location : Our cold wet Netherlands/Amersfoort
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: God - Is he/she real?   Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:53 am

How can you say that? As God is obviously not human, he may have different opinions on such a subject, what is normal for a human designer, might be nothing for God.

_________________
"We play death metal. We write about vikings so, therefore, some refer us to viking metal, but I have no idea what that is. I can't imagine the viking’s veer into metal at all except on the swords and stuff. And musically, I guess they only played these strange lip instruments and some bongos or whatever."
-Johan Hegg, Amon Amarth

The funny thing of love is that everyone experiences it, thinks to understand it, but none of them does.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GDC|risingdevil|PNK
Noble GDC|Member
Noble GDC|Member
avatar

Number of posts : 49
Location : Belgium
Registration date : 2009-04-03

PostSubject: Re: God - Is he/she real?   Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:18 pm

First of all we need a comparison: a "GOD" is the root of religion.

God:

A "GOD" itself is not a magic or superb being. It's a presentation of religion.
To make a religion more trustworthy, the believers needed something to
claim their master (=god)

So, "GOD" = Religion.

Well that is that.

Relegion:

A Religion is the source of civilization.
There is NOT A SINGLE civilization without a religion.
To build up a civilization,people needed guidance to a way of life.
Religion was that guidance.
Every religion has it's on "rules".

If a group of people or a society break these "rules", problems appear

If a group of people or a society start a civilasation without a religion,
problems appear (anarchy= No rules, No master, ...)

Politics:

Not a single political system can fully work.
Not even democracy
In every political system there is at least 1 person or
a group of people who abuse their power and rule the other people
like they want. corruption. (governement of bush)

When religion is used as political system, this will ALWAYS work,
because the people wont ask any question on about how they live.
They think that wat religion says, is the best, or the only way of life.
(The medieval Church. -- ancient Jewish religion, -- Roman Empire, --
astecs, -- Islam, -- Ancient China,...)

Conclusion:

Yes, God exists, otherwise WE didnt exist. (the way we do now.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SirLagALot|HAC*L
Faggot
Faggot
avatar

Number of posts : 4409
Age : 26
Location : Perth, Australia
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: God - Is he/she real?   Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:42 am

SirLagALot|HAC*L wrote:
in that case, explain to me how evolution caters for intelligence and sentience
someone please? Smile

_________________
You may not believe in God, but HE sure believes in YOU
Cogito ergo sum? Pfff, cogito ergo non compos mentis >_>
Omnia Vincit Amor
Killing me IS XP whoring XD
To ?GDC|Bazooka|HAC/TPS*L:
*GDC|D3ll!ing|GE'O wrote:
I think sirlag can kick your ass while lagging in real life



R.I.P TOTSE: 1989-2009
Rubberduck wrote:
the Dutch are weak
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rubberduck
GDC|Coleader
GDC|Coleader
avatar

Number of posts : 2320
Location : Our cold wet Netherlands/Amersfoort
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: God - Is he/she real?   Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:13 am

SirLagALot|HAC*L wrote:
SirLagALot|HAC*L wrote:
in that case, explain to me how evolution caters for intelligence and sentience
someone please? Smile

Let me try,
I believe that that process is soo very complicated, that some people just say God made us, to remove the question mark on that subject.

_________________
"We play death metal. We write about vikings so, therefore, some refer us to viking metal, but I have no idea what that is. I can't imagine the viking’s veer into metal at all except on the swords and stuff. And musically, I guess they only played these strange lip instruments and some bongos or whatever."
-Johan Hegg, Amon Amarth

The funny thing of love is that everyone experiences it, thinks to understand it, but none of them does.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kNite
Esteemed GDC|Member
Esteemed GDC|Member
avatar

Number of posts : 519
Age : 25
Location : Finland
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: God - Is he/she real?   Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:56 am

Rubberduck wrote:
SirLagALot|HAC*L wrote:
SirLagALot|HAC*L wrote:
in that case, explain to me how evolution caters for intelligence and sentience
someone please? Smile

Let me try,
I believe that that process is soo very complicated, that some people just say God made us, to remove the question mark on that subject.

Mmh indeed, when the early humans saw a big yellow ball on the sky, and it was 'moving' below the earth and coming from the other side up again. They probably instantly thought it was a god, because there was basicly no other way it would be happening.

People saw leaves coming from the trees and falling off when this weird cold period came. Again, they probably thought god was doing this, because they just couldn't explain it any other way.

So when people started few thousands of years ago wondering, where did this big place where we are living come from? What are those dots on the sky at night, what is up there? And where did I come from? Why there are animals and humans? Again, the only answer they could figure out in their minds is God.

But now in the present we know much more, we know about stars, the sun, earth, humans and winter/summer. And we have a lot of good guesses about where did we come from. But still the religions of the past are here. Why? I think its because they were so convincing at that time, and gave hope of life to so many people, that they just couldn't give it up.

Now days church is a good thing, it gives people hope and tries to make people good so they could get to heaven. But I think its dumb to close your mind from things and figure out why they are happening and relay on God on everything. 'My mom died. Well thats what God ment to happen' Anyways live as you want. I choose to live with totally free will, and I will not worry about things after my life. There may be bad and good things. In the end I can say if it was was worth it. I'll give it a shot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SirLagALot|HAC*L
Faggot
Faggot
avatar

Number of posts : 4409
Age : 26
Location : Perth, Australia
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: God - Is he/she real?   Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:49 am

that's a nice explaination, rubber, and i understand what you mean, knite Smile
of course, i don't agree, but i like your opinions

_________________
You may not believe in God, but HE sure believes in YOU
Cogito ergo sum? Pfff, cogito ergo non compos mentis >_>
Omnia Vincit Amor
Killing me IS XP whoring XD
To ?GDC|Bazooka|HAC/TPS*L:
*GDC|D3ll!ing|GE'O wrote:
I think sirlag can kick your ass while lagging in real life



R.I.P TOTSE: 1989-2009
Rubberduck wrote:
the Dutch are weak
Back to top Go down
View user profile
?GDC|Bazooka|HAC
GDC|HAC
GDC|HAC
avatar

Number of posts : 4408
Age : 26
Location : Perth, Australia
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: God - Is he/she real?   Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:44 am

kNite wrote:
Rubberduck wrote:
SirLagALot|HAC*L wrote:
SirLagALot|HAC*L wrote:
in that case, explain to me how evolution caters for intelligence and sentience
someone please? Smile

Let me try,
I believe that that process is soo very complicated, that some people just say God made us, to remove the question mark on that subject.

Mmh indeed, when the early humans saw a big yellow ball on the sky, and it was 'moving' below the earth and coming from the other side up again. They probably instantly thought it was a god, because there was basicly no other way it would be happening.

People saw leaves coming from the trees and falling off when this weird cold period came. Again, they probably thought god was doing this, because they just couldn't explain it any other way.

So when people started few thousands of years ago wondering, where did this big place where we are living come from? What are those dots on the sky at night, what is up there? And where did I come from? Why there are animals and humans? Again, the only answer they could figure out in their minds is God.

But now in the present we know much more, we know about stars, the sun, earth, humans and winter/summer. And we have a lot of good guesses about where did we come from. But still the religions of the past are here. Why? I think its because they were so convincing at that time, and gave hope of life to so many people, that they just couldn't give it up.

Now days church is a good thing, it gives people hope and tries to make people good so they could get to heaven. But I think its dumb to close your mind from things and figure out why they are happening and relay on God on everything. 'My mom died. Well thats what God ment to happen' Anyways live as you want. I choose to live with totally free will, and I will not worry about things after my life. There may be bad and good things. In the end I can say if it was was worth it. I'll give it a shot.
perhaps, but not neccessarily God. way back then, im talkin bout before Jesus, they would have credited all their pagan gods.
but if a religion is proven totally wrong, it doesnt stay because people couldnt give it up, its because they dont accept it. a lot of people who were rastafarians lost their faith when the emperor of ethiopia died

however, people now also claim that evolution is the cause for everything, but i remember seeing something which said that when darwin suggested his theory, tons of brit scientists quickly accepted it because they were so anti-God that they would take anything to say God wasnt real

@sirlag i thought it was supposed to be rhetorical

_________________
xfire = kingfaruk



Back to top Go down
View user profile http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Racism
Rubberduck
GDC|Coleader
GDC|Coleader
avatar

Number of posts : 2320
Location : Our cold wet Netherlands/Amersfoort
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: God - Is he/she real?   Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:41 am

Bazooka, I doubt God is the only power in the universe that made us, like you describe.

There are two possibilities for me:
1) God made the earth, though as it was soo many years ago, he gathered material and "threw" them together, creating an explosion (called: big bang) which created the earth. However, we humans still come from the species before us, creating a brain part by part. Apes are smart as well, let's not forget that. Humans are just smarter.
2) God doesn't exist at all, and it happend as scientists say it happend.

I don't think the one thing, excludes the other.

_________________
"We play death metal. We write about vikings so, therefore, some refer us to viking metal, but I have no idea what that is. I can't imagine the viking’s veer into metal at all except on the swords and stuff. And musically, I guess they only played these strange lip instruments and some bongos or whatever."
-Johan Hegg, Amon Amarth

The funny thing of love is that everyone experiences it, thinks to understand it, but none of them does.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SirLagALot|HAC*L
Faggot
Faggot
avatar

Number of posts : 4409
Age : 26
Location : Perth, Australia
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: God - Is he/she real?   Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:45 am

it wasn't rhetorical, bazooka, i'm really interested in how it could explain those things
i mean, seriously, has anyone seen a monkey show signs of intelligence? i mean scientists compare monkey social systems to ours, and they have ways of communicating, apparently, but has anyone actually seen a monkey explemplify extreme indivuality? that's the first step towards sentience. has anyone seen monkeys have their own system of counting, of structure, of self-advancement, of a need to better themselves? if not, then how can we have come from them?

_________________
You may not believe in God, but HE sure believes in YOU
Cogito ergo sum? Pfff, cogito ergo non compos mentis >_>
Omnia Vincit Amor
Killing me IS XP whoring XD
To ?GDC|Bazooka|HAC/TPS*L:
*GDC|D3ll!ing|GE'O wrote:
I think sirlag can kick your ass while lagging in real life



R.I.P TOTSE: 1989-2009
Rubberduck wrote:
the Dutch are weak
Back to top Go down
View user profile
leighton9999
GDC|HAC
GDC|HAC
avatar

Number of posts : 1378
Age : 26
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: God - Is he/she real?   Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:52 am

SirLagALot|HAC*L wrote:
it wasn't rhetorical, bazooka, i'm really interested in how it could explain those things
i mean, seriously, has anyone seen a monkey show signs of intelligence? i mean scientists compare monkey social systems to ours, and they have ways of communicating, apparently, but has anyone actually seen a monkey explemplify extreme indivuality? that's the first step towards sentience. has anyone seen monkeys have their own system of counting, of structure, of self-advancement, of a need to better themselves? if not, then how can we have come from them?

Forks in the road. Just because a monkey doesn't know how to count to 10 now doesn't mean it can't in 20 years.

_________________
Feel free to PM me with any question you might have that does not involve cookies. Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SirLagALot|HAC*L
Faggot
Faggot
avatar

Number of posts : 4409
Age : 26
Location : Perth, Australia
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: God - Is he/she real?   Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:56 am

what if someone said that 20 years ago? Smile
besides, according to science (once again), the earth has been here for millions of years, right? plenty of time

_________________
You may not believe in God, but HE sure believes in YOU
Cogito ergo sum? Pfff, cogito ergo non compos mentis >_>
Omnia Vincit Amor
Killing me IS XP whoring XD
To ?GDC|Bazooka|HAC/TPS*L:
*GDC|D3ll!ing|GE'O wrote:
I think sirlag can kick your ass while lagging in real life



R.I.P TOTSE: 1989-2009
Rubberduck wrote:
the Dutch are weak
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rubberduck
GDC|Coleader
GDC|Coleader
avatar

Number of posts : 2320
Location : Our cold wet Netherlands/Amersfoort
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: God - Is he/she real?   Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:34 am

Yes, but (as I still believe evolution are some sort of genetic flaws) look at us. We humans aren't perfect too, I don't mean in thinking, but by our body. Look for a simple thing for example, pregnancy, it is hard for a women, as her body isn't build for it.

We have lots of years behind us to become what we are,
and lots of years before us, to become what we'll become.

_________________
"We play death metal. We write about vikings so, therefore, some refer us to viking metal, but I have no idea what that is. I can't imagine the viking’s veer into metal at all except on the swords and stuff. And musically, I guess they only played these strange lip instruments and some bongos or whatever."
-Johan Hegg, Amon Amarth

The funny thing of love is that everyone experiences it, thinks to understand it, but none of them does.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
?GDC|Bazooka|HAC
GDC|HAC
GDC|HAC
avatar

Number of posts : 4408
Age : 26
Location : Perth, Australia
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: God - Is he/she real?   Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:42 pm

a womans body IS built for pregnancy, she's got all the stuff to make it happen, the egg, the ovaries, the uterus....

however if your talking about the pain involved in childbearing:

Genesis 3:16 To the woman he said,
"I will greatly increase your pains in childbearing;
with pain you will give birth to children.
Your desire will be for your husband,
and he will rule over you."

_________________
xfire = kingfaruk



Back to top Go down
View user profile http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Racism
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: God - Is he/she real?   Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:48 pm

Hey did God create dinosaurs?
Back to top Go down
GDC|Aepatis|GDC
Noble GDC|Member
Noble GDC|Member


Number of posts : 24
Age : 24
Location : Estonia
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: God - Is he/she real?   Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:12 am

Ye , i also think that God is real and we all have personal relationship with him.
And i also like to know that here is more christians than me . ( tbh dunno how to write christians Razz ) Yay
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: God - Is he/she real?   

Back to top Go down
 
God - Is he/she real?
Back to top 
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gunner's Dream Clan :: Members/Guests Desk :: General Talk :: Debate Board-
Jump to: